Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The NEW Year...Full swing!

This is new year...2017 is off to a great start!  I am loving what I am hearing and seeing at my campuses.  I just had a great session with Rugel teachers learning about Google Forms using logic branching for Formative Assessment and Quizlet Live for review/learning with collaboration and higher order thinking skills.  It was even more exciting when Ginger Griffis, Quest teacher at Rugel,  sent me a message about how great Quizlet Live was going with her students!  She is also going great guns with NearPod taking it up a notch or two from Powerpoints.

If you haven't heard about or have questions about these products, then I would love to come and show you.  Hopefully soon, I will be at your campus showing you these great tools that can enhance the learning, save you time and increase that wonderful transfer of knowledge. Here's a great video that shows how Quizlet Live works:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9qDYlnrEeRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Give me a buzz, tweet or email and I'll be there for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are independently made and may not reflect the beliefs and policies of the Mesquite Independent School District, Mesquite, TX.