Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Where did the icons go?

One day you come in to school and boot your computer up and realize that it looks very different that the last time you opened it. You try to figure out what is wrong and then it dawns on you that all of the icons have disappeared from the dock! YIKES!  You need these!

Fear not!  The district has change the profiles so that teachers have more rights to add and delete the icons on the dock that are most useful to them. It is very simple to add these back to the dock. 

Click on the finder: 

In this new window, click on the left  on Applications.


Find the app icon that you want to have on your dock, click and drag it to the dock and let go!

It is that simple!  Have fun customizing your dock to meet your needs!

If you have any questions or would like me to come and teach you, please email me at:

mweston@mesquiteisd.org

Remember:  Use me, abuse me, keep me busy!  I love teaching teachers and students!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are independently made and may not reflect the beliefs and policies of the Mesquite Independent School District, Mesquite, TX.