Sunday, September 14, 2014

Intervention laptops...HELP!

By now your campus has been furiously testing all students on iStation and you have completed your first round of checkpoints.  You are gathering all of this data, compiling it, pouring over it, praying over it, etc., etc., etc.  I know what you are thinking.

"When will these *#*4 laptops be fixed so that I can get these kids started on iStation and Think Through Math!"

The answer is complicated.  In a combined effort with Technical Services, we will be touching every single laptop in the district in the next two weeks to get them up and running as quickly as possible.  We need your help.

* Please make sure that you have taken your laptops out of their boxes.
* Put together your safe by following this instructional video under my Tech Tips tab on this blog. Or use this link to take you directly to the video:  https://vimeo.com/103477786
*Charge up the laptops completely.

This will save us time and allow us to get your laptops up and running much sooner than later.

Thank you to those of you that have taken the time to put together your safe. I truly appreciate it.  I know that you do not have much spare time, if any, and this is a big help.

******If you haven't signed up to receive the updates to this blog through your email, please do so now.  You sign up by filling in the form on the right-hand side of this page.

I just recently blogged about how things are going on my blog called "Techno-Thoughts."  You can get to it by the tab at the top of this page.  Don't forget to write a comment!  I love to hear from you.

Speaking of hearing from you...if you don't email me about good, bad, messy, wonderful or any other thing, then I will not know that you need my help, praise, support, knowledge or an abundance of other things.  Do not hesitate to be straight forward and tell me that you want help with _____ and you are available on ______ day and _______ time to plan and prepare.  Let me know she you want me to come into your classroom and be another set of hands with any technology activity or product that you are working on.
                   
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are independently made and may not reflect the beliefs and policies of the Mesquite Independent School District, Mesquite, TX.