Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Home

A  big welcome is exactly what I meant.  Welcome!  Our district's theme this year is:

Believe in the Vision
Infuse Rigor & Excellence
Give Your Best

My hope for this blog is to give you the tools to use technology to reach your campus's vision, infuse rigor and excellence into your lessons, and encourage you to give your best (even when technology seems to be making it all hard!)

My schools this year are Hanby, McWhorter, Moss and Tisinger Elementary schools.  I am excited to be returning to each campus, even after a long hiatus for Moss!  I want to dream BIG, think BIG, and be a support to you in all of your BIG dreams.  Sign up to follow this blog through email (in the sidebar on the right) or bookmark this page to return to get new ideas, helpful tips and to remind you that I am here to serve you in any way that I can to make your technological endeavors be to the rigor and depth of knowledge that you need to achieve your goals.


What BIG ideas do you have for this year? (leave a comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are independently made and may not reflect the beliefs and policies of the Mesquite Independent School District, Mesquite, TX.